SAVE MORE WITH YOUR HEALTHY SAVINGS DISCOUNTS
By using your Co-op Connections Card you will be able to receive 10% to 85% discount on prescription drugs at over 60,000 national and regional pharmacy chain stores—including CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target and many more.
The Co-op Connections Program is free to all members of participating cooperatives. One card can be used for the entire family.
How To Use The Prescription Discount Feature
- Find a pharmacy near you by calling Member Services at 800-800-7616, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, or clicking here. Create an account with your Co-op Connections Card member number 142407524. Enter your zip code and the recommended mile radius of 100 to search for providers near you.
- Please do not call the pharmacy for price quotes. Prices may change from day to day and they cannot be given over the telephone. To look up drug prices by location visit Rxpricequotes.com.
- At Rxpricequotes.com, you will find frequently asked questions, savings examples, a list of participating chains and a Drug Pricing Lookup tool. The Drug Pricing Lookup tool allows you to find the cost of your medications before you visit the pharmacy.
- Present your Co-op Connections Card along with your prescriptions to the pharmacist. The pharmacy computer system will compare our contracted discount price with the pharmacy’s retail price when the prescription is processed. You pay the lower of the two prices directly to the pharmacy at the point of sale.
- If your pharmacy happens to be selling any maintenance medications prescribed to treat on-going ailments, such as high blood pressure and arthritis, for less than the contracted price, you will receive the pharmacy’s best price.
- If you experience any difficulties in using the pharmacy program, please call or ask the pharmacist to call our Member Services department at 800-800-7616, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance.
The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.
This is not insurance nor is it intended to replace insurance. This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. For a full list of disclosures, please click here. Discount Medical Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 671309, Dallas, TX 75367-1309.