Healthy SavingsLearn more about the healthy savings discounts
Vision including LASIK
By using your Co-op Connections Card you will be able to receive 20% to 60% savings on eye wear. The Co-op Connections Program is free to all members of participating cooperatives. One card can be used for the entire family.
Your eyes are the windows to your health. Now you and your entire family can see better, and see better savings at vision centers across America. With Coast to Coast Vision™, you save on eyeglasses, contacts, eye exams and surgical procedures at ophthalmologists, optometrists, independent optical centers and national chain locations such as LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, JCPenney Optical, Sears Optical, Target Optical, EyeMasters and QualSight LASIK. You can even save on designer eye wear like Gucci, Burberry, and Dolce & Gabbana!
- 20% to 60% savings on eye wear.
- 12,000+ participating provider locations nationwide.
- Accepted by national chains such as LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears and Target, plus regional chains and independents.
- Most frames, lenses and specialty items are available.
- 10% to 40% savings on replacement contact lenses through a convenient mail order program.
- 40% – 50% off of the national average on Lasik and Laser Surgery procedures.
Mail Order Contacts
Members receive greater savings on contact lenses through our mail order program. Members simply call a toll-free number for price quotes and to place an order. Most orders are received within 7 to 14 days.
- Savings of 10% to 40% through the mail order services.
- Most major brands of contact lenses are available, including disposables, torics, bifocals and gas permeable lenses.
- All valid prescriptions are kept on file for reorder purchases.
- No limit on the number of times the membership may be used during the year.
Ophthalmology and Laser Surgery
Savings of 10% to 30% on eye exams and surgical procedures, including LASIK where available. Through QualSight LASIK, you may save 40% to 50% off the overall national average on LASIK surgery (PRK and CK available at select locations).
We contract with ophthalmologists (M.D.s) in selected markets across the country to provide you with discounts on eyeglasses, contact lenses, eye exams, and surgical procedures (including PRK and LASIK surgery) where available. If there is not an ophthalmologist in your area, you may give the doctor’s name, address, and phone number to our representative and your doctor will be invited to join the program.
In keeping with our tradition of utilizing both chain and independent providers, we contract with national chains of laser surgery centers to provide discounts on refractive laser surgery. In addition, we contract with independent ophthalmologists who also provide discounts on refractive surgery.
Vision benefit is not available to VT residents.
Click here to obtain assistance, additional information or up-to-date lists of providers participating in the discount vision plan.
This is not insurance nor is it intended to replace insurance. This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. For a full list of disclosures, please click here. Discount Medical Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 671309, Dallas, TX 75367-1309.